Número total de visualizações de páginas

quarta-feira, 8 de maio de 2013

cocooning

Adagio breeze: I will look for you until all my days are utterly spent.
                        I will search
                        search
                        search and search.

Breaking wave: I keep no love strong enough for myself.
                        All of it for you.
                        You. I've not yet touched you. You.

Adagio breeze: And I wonder: if I fail in the process, what to do?
                        How does one break new ground if all of the old one crumbles?
                        Are not the ancient ruins that give meaning to it all?

Breaking wave: All of our questions, final stop. No answers.
                        Give me a rebeginning to begin anew.
                        But still treading the same troubled track.

Adagio breeze: If I tear down all of the world's castles, if I turn into a roaring storm,
                        Will then I find you?
                       
Breaking wave: Here it comes: the breeze that starts soft and yet gives me fuel.
                           Makes me strong.

Adagio breeze: How can I find you if everytime I whisper
                         the 'far far away' falls down to the ground?

Breaking wave: I've no choice. I will crash. Crash. Kaboom.

Adagio breeze: Silence. Silence: I've killed you, I'm afraid. Silence. Let me disappear.
                        until my days are utterly spent.

Exit Adagio breeze and Breaking wave.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário