Número total de visualizações de páginas

quinta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2012

(mis)dialogue

- It never really goes away, does it?
- Probably not, I don't know, I really don't.
- It's always in me, at all times, no matter how hard I try it stays here, it never goes away. No matter what I do I always end up in the same place, next to it, living with it, feeding it. I wish I could just get out of myself.
- You can't, pet, you can't - you're you also at all times.
- How do we cope, then?
- We don't. We get by, merely.
- It's all bullshit, really.
- Now, now, hush. Stop crying now. It ain't gonna help.
- It's just that there are times when I think I've done it, I've got rid of it, but then it comes back, worse then before and more intense.
- I know, and I wish I could tell you that it gets better with time, but it doesn't, really.
- I feel it everyday, every minute and second of my days: it's creeping inside, it dumbs and numbs me down. I've tried, God knows I have, to fight it and sometimes I think I've succeeded but then it all comes tumbling down again. I just don't know what to do with myself anymore.
- You could try new pills, you know?
- I'm sick of pills - all they do is make it worse. I hate them.
- But they're always coming up with new stuff, new drugs, you never know. I just wanna help you.
- I know and I'm sorry if I reacted like that. I'm just quite desperate.
- Don't be, you're still young and beautiful.
- I'm too sad to be beautiful.
- Don't be silly, love. You're still a very pretty flower.
- You're too good, my friend. But I know I'm not.
- You're not going to feel beautiful if you don't think you are.
- Do you think you are beautiful?
- No.
- There you are.
- I don't know what to say.
- I don't either. Let's go eat something, eat the pain away.
- Honey, you know we're never gonna be thin if we keep eating like this, right? No pill will help if we pig out ALL the time.
- Fuck it. This fat will never go away. I'm thinking McDonald's.
- Sounds good, I'm dying for a burger.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário